This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Boot up problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello…I am currently running a Windows xp verison.I have Sata hard drive. When I turned my computer on it going to the boot up screen and say : NTLDR is missing,Press Ctrl+alt+del to restart.Has anyone ever ran into this problem before…Thanks for any help on this matter…I cant get pass this screen…
Please close this form problem was fixed by mself. If anyone runs into this problem it can be fixed by the Windows Xp disk very easy. Just do a quick search on goodle will give you step by step insturtions.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI