This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Builging computer saftey

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey out there, I'm real new, real old, and real unsafe! You guys cleared my computer of Antivirus 360, and from reading WTT I learned I have ad.yiedmanager listed in my ZoneAlarm privacy site list. I have posted HJT log in the removal form, and plan to set a new restore point when it is gone as I was instructed to do at the end of the Antivirus 360 removal. At that point I would like to follow the model Doug described so well in the Discussion form under safe practices. My question today is; is this the right form in WTT to come to to beg for help during that process? All advice is appreciated, Billed
Your Malware Removal specialist will give you an excellent closing instruction for keeping your machine safe. You may also learn from reading the posted information in Security - Best Practices. If you have further questions about setting up "preventive" tools, we'd be glad to help. Post your questions about setting up a secure machine in the Windows Forum.
Thanks Doug, I've been on Security-Best Practices like white on rice yesterday and today. I have followed many of the links and some times they're beyond me, but I'm slowly coming up to speed. Thanks for answering my question. I will be posting in the windows form. Getting wiser, Billed