This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello All

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all, just stopping in to say hi to the fine folks of WTT. :wavey: I'm here hoping to learn some of the deep dark secrets of Malware Removal. (I hear the sacrifice of a newborn Unicorn is required :unsure: ) I hope to lean quite a bit while here.
Hi 101010 Apologies for the late welcome but I've just seen it. Good luck if you have applied to the Classroom Regards Satchfan
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!