This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Fire Wall Suggestions?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey guys, I've been here before with a problem, and I appreciate the speedy replies that were made to help me out! Everything has been running smoothly thanks to my firewall and anti virus. However, after updating my firewall, I noticed it changed from being a free service to being a trial that will end in 15 days! With that said, does anyone have any suggestions for any freebie fire walls? I used to use zone alarm, and it worked just fine. Are there any free fire walls that would be similar to zone alarm?
Hi spike1899,

There are several links in my signature you may like to browse especially Preventing Malware-Safe Computing which suggest different free firewalls. I use ZoneAlarm which I would recommend to you on my computers ver: 7.0.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI