This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Firewall

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone, Im looking for a good free firewall. I already tried Zone Alarms but it made my computer go really slow. Any suggestions.Thank you :)
Admin ! How about the Norton! It enjoys a good support among the users of security suites. Any bad remarks on it ? If there please do mention it.

Admin ! How about the Norton! It enjoys a good support among the users of security suites. Any bad remarks on it ? If there please do mention it.

It's not free.


Hi everyone, Im looking for a good free firewall. I already tried Zone Alarms but it made my computer go really slow. Any suggestions.

Admin ! How about the Norton! It enjoys a good support among the users of security suites. Any bad remarks on it ? If there please do mention it.


may I ask; do you use Norton?