This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Media Player

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, My Windows Media Player is having a problem; if I try to play a video clip online, it just doesn't play. If I right click and check errors it says I'm not connected to the Internet, though I clearly am (I'm on DSL if that matters). The same happens if I download some videos, but not all. I can watch most video clips I've downloaded. If a Web site's video clips play in QuickTime or some other program than Windows MP, they run fine. I have Media Player 9 (I downloaded 10, but but it won't install for some reason.) running on Windows 98. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Beebonh

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI