Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Media Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 beebonh

beebonh

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:41 PM

Hi, My Windows Media Player is having a problem; if I try to play a video clip online, it just doesn't play. If I right click and check errors it says I'm not connected to the Internet, though I clearly am (I'm on DSL if that matters). The same happens if I download some videos, but not all. I can watch most video clips I've downloaded. If a Web site's video clips play in QuickTime or some other program than Windows MP, they run fine. I have Media Player 9 (I downloaded 10, but but it won't install for some reason.) running on Windows 98. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Beebonh

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Not_a_computer_guy

Not_a_computer_guy

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 01:53 AM

I hate to break it to you but wmp 10 is for XP users only, sorry!

#3 beebonh

beebonh

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:00 AM

Well, that answers that part. Thanks. I still have the original issue, however.