This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Spyware software

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there!I have been considering purchasing two antispy programs and was just wondering if anybody thinks these programs will be of any benefit,simplysup trojan remover and zemana anti logger?I am currently using avg antivirus free with zonealarm free and alot of other free soft like spyware terminator,malware bytes,spybot s&d,A2 free edition,super anti-spyware,bazooka scanner and trend micros rootkitbuster.I'm hoping someone could give me advice as two wether it would be worth purchasing either of these to go along with what i have and if anyone could recommend other good anti-virus,anti-malware software? :thumbup:
Hi Alley,

At the bottom of is my signature…If you access Learning each day you will find my every week Maintenance Program that keeps my systems running clean and fast. All the software there is free for you to use.

I have run those programs for years with no sign of Malware at all. I myself do not think it is necessary to buy software at all.

There is also another link in my signature Preventing Malware - Safe Computing which should further assist you to make decisions regarding your Computers maintenance.

Good luck and keep us posted what you decide to use.

Best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI