This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New member

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello,

I'm a new member for What The Tech forums.

I have 16 years old and i'm from brazil.

my interests are:

Malware
Design
Programming
Mathematics
Physics

Want to study Computer Science :wavey:


—————————————————

How many posts do I need to use the personal message

Thanks!!!
Thanks BHowett.

seems like you will fit right in here… enjoy the forums!!


I want.

NOTE: Apologize for any errors in spelling, my english it's not the best
:wavey: Hello and welcome. You have come to a good forum. Lots to read and many friendly people. I hope you enjoy WTT. Your list is interesting. What kind of 'design' is it that interests you? Satchfan
Thanks Satchfan

Your list is interesting. What kind of 'design' is it that interests you?


in fact, is a hobby, but once while I use fireworks, photoshop, and already used the Corel Draw.

Why?
Hi killer ™, [external image: Posted Image]

Great to see you have found us. Would you like to apply to join The Classroom as accredited Malware Fighters are very short here on the internet.

Enjoy the forum, and again welcome to you.

kind regards,

Why?

Just curiosity. All your subjects of interest are scientific so I wondered what kind of 'design' would interest you.

Have you tried Bryce?

Regards

Satchfan
Thanks tallin.

Great to see you have found us. Would you like to apply to join The Classroom as accredited Malware Fighters are very short here on the internet.


I tried, the problem is that schools do not accept UNITE members who already have training in another forum, which is my case!

Have you tried Bryce?

No.
Hi Killer,

Can I give you some good advice - read The Terms of Use for this forum. They are self explanatory, a must before you register really, and if you really want to assist here, (not in the HJT forum) you need to know them very thoroughly.

kind regards,
Hi there,

I tried, the problem is that schools do not accept UNITE members who already have training in another forum, which is my case!


Is there some confusion, you are not a member of UNITE. :)
Sorry, is the following.

I am part of a study group on malware is in Brazil I tried to register in wtt so I was refused by the fact already be a study group on malware.

From what I know, the forums UNITE (schools) do not allow a person to participate in 2 study groups at the same time.

That is what I say

NOTE: Apologize for any errors in spelling, my english it's not the best

Sorry, is the following.

I am part of a study group on malware is in Brazil I tried to register in wtt so I was refused by the fact already be a study group on malware.

From what I know, the forums UNITE (schools) do not allow a person to participate in 2 study groups at the same time.

That is what I say


Each school makes its own policy independently but generally yes that is the case. UNITE itself is not a school. ;)

http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_Tech_Cl…oom_t80368.html

A new student should not enroll in more than one school at the beginning of their training, this is to ensure the trainee is actively participating in the programs and avoid overload in their learning. We want you to enjoy and successfully complete the program.


Best wishes. :)