This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Everybody!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello & Happy March!
I just want to say how happy I am I found this forum. I am married for over 20 years, no kids
& I'm the primary user on our computer. So, when something goes wrong, hubby doesn't know
what to do nor does he have the time to do much of anything because of his work schedule.
That's one of the reasons I joined this self help forum. I also applied to take the online classes as
I would like to help others with viruses, etc. So, I hope they accept me. :wavey:

Thank you,
Lisa [external image: Posted Image]
:welcome: Celtic Sojourn, Glad to see you here and good luck with the application to The Classroom. I liked your clover leaf, very smart. :wavey: kind regards,
Hey Celtic Sojourn! Welcome to WTT forums! :thumbup: You seem very friendly and willing to learn, I wish you good luck with your application, as I am waiting for a response on mine too! Hope to see you around the forums! ~MH~
:wavey: Hello Celtic Sojourn and welcome to the friendly WTT forum. There's so much to learn and lots of help required, so good luck with your application. Best wishes, Satchfan