This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

_Trinity_

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just wanted to say thank you for giving my hubby Neo something constructive to do with most of his time. I am now officially a computer widow :rofl: . There seems to be a lot to learn here just by reading posts in the forum. Thanks for having such a great site.
Hello and :welcome: _Trinity_

I hope you enjoy the vast types of information spread through these great forums, I know I have. :)

Regards,
Jkc73
Oh, I always thought you just happened to have a related name and were just going and finding a random guy and being like "hey baby, you're the one" Boy, was I off. Anyway, welcome.
Thank you for the welcome Itsme .And your right my name was not chosen at random , my hubby the profile stalker choose it for me. :rofl:
"Abydos pulls out a chair. Excitedly awaiting Matrix 4 unfold before his very eyes. Will Smith come along to?
Uh, the prospective of that, and a good fight at hand. Will Neo find the final missing pieces?"


Hehe, welcome to our little corner on the web Trinity :wavey:
Agent Smith is that you? The Oracale warned me that you would change your name and appearance. :D Ahhh…………..Matrix 4 we will have to wait and see what unfolds …………………..Thank you for the welcome.