This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from a newbie

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I'm ReeRee and I'm new to this forum. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and would love to learn to help others keep their computers clean and free from malware and spyware. I am anxious to start work in the classroom and learn as much as I can as quickly as I can. If anyone has any helpful tips for me, I am open for suggestions. Thank you to the creators for this much needed service. ReeRee
:welcome: ReeRee8540

We are glad you have found this forum, and your desire to help others is admirable. I suggest you apply to join The Classroom . Please be patient as all teachers are busy, and if accepted you have some learning ahead of you that could take months or even years to become accredited as you learn at your own pace.

Once again Welcome and enjoy your stay.

kind regards,
Hey ReeRee Ive only just started going through the classroom process myself, but I think some good advice would be to always ask your teachers for their advice and opinion when working through practice logs. So far I've only had the pleasure of working with Silver, Trevuren and Teacup but Im sure that all the teahcers have a wealth of information just waiting to be mined :)