This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone! My name is Denise and I found this site while trying to look up ways to fix a new computer problem. Since I'm not very experienced with that, I hope someone here will be able to give me some advice. :D Thanks!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Denise and I found this site while trying to look up ways to fix a new computer problem. Since I'm not very experienced with that, I hope someone here will be able to give me some advice. :D Thanks!!!


Hi Denise!

Welcome to the site. Let us know if you got any questions and we will be happy to help!
[external image: Posted Image] denvid,

I see Catbyte has picked up your post in Malware Forum. We hope there is a clear result soon for you to return here if you need technical help.

Enjoy this fine forum and post when you need.

kind regards,
:wavey: Hi Denvid. Glac you found WTT. I'm sure you'll get the help you need here and hope you'll keep returning. There is a lot of good information available and plenty of friendly help. Regards Satchfan