Deleted Member
Topic Starter
Please bear with me here. I am not a computer expert, but have always been able to get little issues fixed. But this one has me stumped. I've been at it for a week and a half now and am ready to pull my hair out.
I can't view http pages in IE7 although I can view secure http pages just fine. When I try to open IE I get the infamous….
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page.
More information"
_______________________
If I try to type in www.google.com or any http address into the address bar I get the following message……
"The address is not valid
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page."
Then the address bar shows http:/// with nothing behind it.
_______________________
I'm not quite sure what other info you may need. But this has been happening since 2/2/09. On 1/31/09 I installed and updated TaxCut program and downloaded & updated the state program. I didn't try to connect to the internet until 2/2 and now have this issue, although my daughter did connect. I am currently using FireFox and am having no issues with it, so it's strictly an IE7 problem.
I have a dial up connection using a modem with peoplepc as the isp.
I looked to see where my last restore point was and can only go back to 2/8/09, which was when I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.33. I used that and ran a full scan and it came back clean.
_______________________
I have another issue as well. I don't know if it has anything to do with my IE problem or not, but I tried to install the SP3 update and got an error message that said access denied and it wasn't able to complete the install. Different issue?
_______________________
Ok here is the HJT log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:29:56 PM, on 2/10/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\McShield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\carpserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\dadapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\ISP6530\Browser\Bartshel.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PeoplePC\ISP6530\Browser\PPShared.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcupdui.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcuimgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\winzip32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Sandi\Local Settings\Temp\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54843
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.allvantage.com/myvantage.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:8080
O2 - BHO: EarthLink BHO Guard - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002} - C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\Toolbar\ScamGrd.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: EarthLink ScamBlocker V3 - {15F4D456-5BAA-4076-8486-EECB38CD3E57} - C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\Toolbar\ScamGrd.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.0.926.3450\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {A8FB8EB3-183B-4598-924D-86F0E5E37085} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CARPService] carpserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DadApp] C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\dadapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXBYCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXBYtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DelayShred] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSHR\ShrCL.EXE" /P5 /q C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\IEPNGF~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\HOME_S~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\HOME_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_M~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_L~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\CALX_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\HOME_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_M~3.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\HOME_S~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\APP_1_~1.SH!
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/pcpitstop.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{4BB91B0A-C890-4A91-8369-2DF44DD44EEA}: NameServer = 209.244.0.3 209.244.0.4
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: lxby_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxbycoms.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\McShield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
–
End of file - 8183 bytes
I can't view http pages in IE7 although I can view secure http pages just fine. When I try to open IE I get the infamous….
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page.
More information"
_______________________
If I try to type in www.google.com or any http address into the address bar I get the following message……
"The address is not valid
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page."
Then the address bar shows http:/// with nothing behind it.
_______________________
I'm not quite sure what other info you may need. But this has been happening since 2/2/09. On 1/31/09 I installed and updated TaxCut program and downloaded & updated the state program. I didn't try to connect to the internet until 2/2 and now have this issue, although my daughter did connect. I am currently using FireFox and am having no issues with it, so it's strictly an IE7 problem.
I have a dial up connection using a modem with peoplepc as the isp.
I looked to see where my last restore point was and can only go back to 2/8/09, which was when I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.33. I used that and ran a full scan and it came back clean.
_______________________
I have another issue as well. I don't know if it has anything to do with my IE problem or not, but I tried to install the SP3 update and got an error message that said access denied and it wasn't able to complete the install. Different issue?
_______________________
Ok here is the HJT log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:29:56 PM, on 2/10/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\McShield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\carpserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\dadapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\ISP6530\Browser\Bartshel.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PeoplePC\ISP6530\Browser\PPShared.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcupdui.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcuimgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\winzip32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Sandi\Local Settings\Temp\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54843
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.allvantage.com/myvantage.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:8080
O2 - BHO: EarthLink BHO Guard - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002} - C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\Toolbar\ScamGrd.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: EarthLink ScamBlocker V3 - {15F4D456-5BAA-4076-8486-EECB38CD3E57} - C:\Program Files\PeoplePC\Toolbar\ScamGrd.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.0.926.3450\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {A8FB8EB3-183B-4598-924D-86F0E5E37085} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CARPService] carpserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DadApp] C:\Program Files\Dell\AccessDirect\dadapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LXBYCATS] rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXBYtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DelayShred] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSHR\ShrCL.EXE" /P5 /q C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\IEPNGF~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\HOME_S~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\HOME_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_M~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_L~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\CALX_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\HOME_1~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\Z0MDMSY6\HOME_M~3.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\YMMU4Q7H\HOME_S~1.SH! C:\DOCUME~1\Sandi\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\SCHNF6SL\APP_1_~1.SH!
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Picasa Media Detector] C:\Program Files\Picasa2\PicasaMediaDetector.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/pcpitstop.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{4BB91B0A-C890-4A91-8369-2DF44DD44EEA}: NameServer = 209.244.0.3 209.244.0.4
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: lxby_device - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxbycoms.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\McShield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
–
End of file - 8183 bytes