When on a secure web page and I press "View Statement" I get a blank IE window with a heading of a previous web page that is not secure. I have followed their instructions if I cannot view statement: Current PDF download; added their address to View POP-UPS on their webpage; and emailed them for help which they could not resolve my issue. I suspect it has something to do with my security set-up that is not allowing this? I have IE7; I have AVG FREE and Adaware with the IE (I think) firewall.
"Secure Web Page" is not necessarily a PDF formatted document.
(though it might be for you on the single Secure Site that you are referring to)
If it is PDF, you should be prompted to install Adobe Reader to read PDF documents.
I like the alternative (Foxit) for reading PDF formatted documents. (much smaller programs, works great without being a resource hog like Adobe it)
_________
However, your problem is more likely related to Security Settings in IE.
I think the ones you need to enable are: Use SSL 2.0
Use SSL 3.0
These setting can be viewed in IE - Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - then scroll down about 3/4 through the list.
Or you can simply return your Security Settings to Default in" IE - Tools - Internet Options - Security(tab) - Internet - Press Default Levels
Best Regards
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI