This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

An introduction.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone! Good day! I am a behavioral scientist working for a government research institution here in the Philippines. I would like to know how to fight and understand the malware. I would like to help my girlfriend overcome her computer problems when i become a fighter. :woot: That's all!
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech Forums Konfucide. :)

That is a very noble ambition you have there. Please read this thread and apply for the Classroom if you have not already done so. Hope to see you in the classes soon. :thumbup:

– Mohit
:wavey: Hi Konfucide and welcome. I think your girlfriend has a lot of company in the Malware problem stakes. That is why we are all here - to fight and beat the bad guys. Good luck with your application and learning. Satchfan