This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Saying hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, my name is Clodi and I'm new here. I found this site while surfing on the web too find some help to get rid of malware. So I would learn myself to understand the methods to help other people with the same problems. Regards, Clodi.
:welcome: Clodi

You have joined a very well-respected and friendly forum.

Although you will find a lot of good information that will help you, if you wish to help others you could read this and apply to join the classroom for proper training.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Satchfan
Hi Satchfan, thanks for the welcome. I found already a bunch of information here on the forum. I've already read that topic and I send the apply form. Regards, Clodi.
Hello Clodi,

Still no news. :unsure:

The PM from an administrator was sent to you Jan 17 2013.

We are sorry but the application was declined, please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. :)

Best regards.

Hello Clodi,

Still no news. :unsure:

The PM from an administrator was sent to you Jan 17 2013.

We are sorry but the application was declined, please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. :)

Best regards.


Hello tashi,

I'm sorry to tell but I didn't get an e-mail notification about that. And I didn't see a pup up about any private message I should have got.

Regards,

Clodi.