This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

First time on the whatthetech boards….thought I would say "hey". I'm over in Western Canada, British Columbia to be more precise. I've had my share of malware over the years, and generally able to take care of the problem with a little poking around. Recently though I got hit with something that seems a bit tougher than most. Probably just me. Anyway, I'll post about that in another thread and see what you guys have to suggest. :)
Hello naurtilis_project,

[external image: Posted Image]

Hope you enjoy the forum with lots to read and learn.

I see your log posted in the correct forum, please be patient as there are many waiting for attention as the logs our strip the accredited volunteers available for attending to the logs posted.

Please do not answerer or bump your log as you will be attended to in turn.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Post when you need and come and see us when you are able.

kind regards,