This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Member

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just a howdy to introduce myself. I live in a small town in NC north of Charlotte. I am a single mom of twins, 17 yrs. old. I have 2 horses, 2 dogs and 9 barn cats - what mouse problem? lol I consider myself somewhat computer savy, but occasionally my computer starts to freeze up and run slow so I need help with this sometimes. :pullhair:
:welcome: cowgirlup704,

I have been to your part of the world, great area, enjoyed my trip thoroughly.

You are on the correct track in posting your HJT log in the correct forum to be cleared of Malware. If you find you have other issues after your visit there, feel free to post back here to get help as there are many volunteers who will assist you.

As you can imagine and see the HJT forum is extremely busy, so if you have not had a reply in 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here.

kind regards,
Thank you for the welcome to this group. NC is a beautiful state and I'm fortunate enough to live in the piedmont, 2 hrs. to the mountains and about 3 to the beach.