This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Meet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Good evening/morning! I am an individual who knows a little about PC repair but is funny I am having problems with my Compaq and can't for some reason repair my own. I am a very friendly person. I am unable to upload files to email I am also unable to upload photos to websites such as myspace or tagged just to name a few. I am in definite need of assistance in correcting this problem for I do not want to lose all of the over 100GB of data I have on this notebook. Thank you all for any input on how to fix this.
Hello and Welcome to Whatthetech? Forums Bro32nd. :) We will try our best to assist you with your problems. Please post in the appropriate Forum and the experts will get back to you. Hope you find what you need. – Mohit