Edited by preci, 19 January 2009 - 10:44 PM.
Help Please! Browsers not working inspite of proper internet conne
Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:35 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:22 PM
To start, let's see what your IP configuration looks like.
- Click on Start then Run
- Type cmd and press Enter or click OK
- Type ipconfig /all and press Enter
- Right click on the command prompt window title bar, select Edit then Mark
- Use the mouse to select all the output from the ipconfig command, them click the right mouse button. This will copy the data to the clipboard.
- Start a new post in this thread and paste the data you copied into it.
Pinging www-mozilla-org.glb.mozilla.com [18.104.22.168] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 22.214.171.124: bytes=32 time=97ms TTL=236
Reply from 126.96.36.199: bytes=32 time=88ms TTL=236
Reply from 188.8.131.52: bytes=32 time=87ms TTL=236
Reply from 184.108.40.206: bytes=32 time=89ms TTL=236
Ping statistics for 220.127.116.11:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 87ms, Maximum = 97ms, Average = 90ms
If the ping works then that says you have a working internet connection and your problem is specific to your browsers. If not then it's not a browser problem, but a networking problem.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users