Hi, hoping someone can help me here. I'vejust moved into a new place and setup internet. The guy has an NTL broadband modem cnnected to a Linksys Router (WRK54G). I am connecting using my HP Pavillion dv6230. This mostly seems to happen at the weekend but I completely lose the internet connection and all I can do to get it back is switch the modem and router off and on at the wall, then everything comes back. But just this weekend it has got worse and seems to cut ot more regularly. Though whilst checking today it claimed I had full access to the internet but couldn't load any pages. I tried pinging the router and I got a 100% back from it which meant I was connected. I don't understand why I lose the internet though. Can anybody suggest anything? My OS is Vista Home Premium, I use firefox for surfing. The firewall is MS and I use AVG and SpyBot S&D. The network card is an Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG. Cheers.