This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Nero 9

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Hope this isn't too longwinded. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I have just started using Nero9, having used v.6 up to now. I always used smartstart to do audio cd's but in v.9 the cover designer is not there to make your cover, automatically entering the info. I read on the web where this has to be done in Nero Burning Rom. So, I tried it. Yesterday 10 times, it opened once, the rest of the time the name & logo appeared then disappeared and nothing happened or the box 'surround' came up and eventually brought up the the prog was not responding. Same thing today, only 20 times. Then I tried a few other programmes in the suite. Half of them didn't open, most of the rest were not responding with 2 of them eventually opening after several minutes. When I installed Nero, which took nearly 2 hours, I updated it right away. Is this a case of having to re-install the programme and seeing if there is any difference. I've only tried audio cd's so far and I'm nearly at this stage now!! :pullhair: Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
Hi hedley93,

I don't have Nero 9, however a quick google for you gave me this link which may help you. I selected it from this information.

Is your download the trial version, or have you paid for Nero 9?

Keep us posted.

kind regards,
Hi, thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay with mine. This is the full version of the software, bought to me as a Christmas present. I read the links that you gave me. That is a lot of bad reviews! Most of them say the software is very slow. That is right. It takes an age to open most of the modules. I tried the burning rom yesterday and after 5 times it finally opened, so I took advantage of that and used it. Today I tried again and the burning rom opened first time - as did every programme in the suite. A bit like going to the doctor's I think, as soon as you make the appointment you're better! Thank you again for your help. :thumbup: hedley
Hello hedley, Glad you got it working, perhaps Nero was on holidays for a spell. :blush: I agree re the Doctor's appointment, it often happens that way. cheers,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI