Most people shower hi praises for it but for me it's taking a lot of getting used to.
The current issue i'm having is my bookmarks are not showing up on the left side of my screen. it's just a blank white area.
I appreciate any help.
It's not the end of the world but kinda annoying
thanks
just sara
Hi just sara
Right-click the upper most bar, the one above the address text box.
Choose "Adjust" (I think it is, got danish version so not sure. Its the last option of three)
You will now be given some options on how to adjust your Firefox hyperlink bar.
Find the icon that looks like a blue book with a star in it.
Drag it up to your hyperlink bar.
Set to go. Just click on it, and your bookmarks should be available.
If you need a more graphic presentation on how this is done, just say so.
Regards Abydos
Abydos,
I am constantly impressed with how you expertly provide technical assistance to us English-Speakers. Well Done!
In this case, the target word is "customize" <– third item in the list (your other instructions are spot on for drag to hyper bar, etc.)
I am constantly impressed with how you expertly provide technical assistance to us English-Speakers. Well Done!
In this case, the target word is "customize" <– third item in the list (your other instructions are spot on for drag to hyper bar, etc.)
Thanks Doug
Customize is the word then. Not always easy having to second-guess when I got danish
browser and OS (And its not always obvious what a given word should be )
Regards Abydos
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI