This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

second life graphic's card for comq

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

None of the system requirements for second life match the graphic's card I need. I have an ATI RADEON XPRESS 1100 AND 2 extra PCI Express slots. I need to know what to buy that will fit my pc. It is a Compaq presario SR215ONX. Can anyone help me? Thanks. sherrie :pullhair:
Hello and [external image: Posted Image]

Sadly I am not here to assist you with your graphics card, another more knowledged volunteer will come by to assist you soon.

Enjoy the forum.

kind regards,
Searching for your model number on Google returned this thread as the 4th result! Rock ON! I can't seem to find your model on the Compaq support page… Are you sure that's the exact model number? Either way, if you have a spare PCI Express slot, then just purchase a PCI Express graphics card. A quick search on a popular etailer site (eg. Newegg) will give you many, many of these cards. As the requirements for Second Life are quite low, you should get by with something fairly cheap. What's your budget for this upgrade? Troy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI