This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Windows Update Problems

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

thanks ken545, I think 6 years is a pretty short shelf-life for this thing. I never had any serious issues with it until these darn bugs infected it. Sad, huh? hecrod
Hello hecrodfnp, Hard drives are a crapshoot, thats why I stress so much to people that I know to back up any pictures or important documents in case of a failure. One of my desktops I built almost 8 years ago and its still purring away like a kitten, but I have seen them fail in just a few months out of the box. Have you contacted the maker of your drive for any help or information??

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI