Tomk
Sheri W.,
I think you are right. I think we finally got it.
Time for some housekeeping
Please re-enable any security that was disabled.
Please delete:
SmitfraudFix
Gmer
Dirlook
Dr.Web CureIt
DDS
JavaRa
The following is my standard advice for the future. Use what you can and pat yourself on the back for what you're already doing.
Please take time to read Preventing Malware - Tools and Practices for Safe Computing. Very important information for your consideration is contained therein.
I would also suggest you read this:
So how did I get infected in the first place?
by Tony Klein
Also: "How to prevent malware"
by miekiemoes
Please respond back that you understand the above and let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I'll leave this thread open for a day or so (just in case the nasties come back) and then will close it Resolved.
I think you are right. I think we finally got it.
Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
- Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
- [external image: Posted Image]
- Implement some cleanup procedures.
- Reset System Restore.
Please re-enable any security that was disabled.
Please delete:
SmitfraudFix
Gmer
Dirlook
Dr.Web CureIt
DDS
JavaRa
The following is my standard advice for the future. Use what you can and pat yourself on the back for what you're already doing.
Please take time to read Preventing Malware - Tools and Practices for Safe Computing. Very important information for your consideration is contained therein.
I would also suggest you read this:
So how did I get infected in the first place?
by Tony Klein
Also: "How to prevent malware"
by miekiemoes
Please respond back that you understand the above and let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I'll leave this thread open for a day or so (just in case the nasties come back) and then will close it Resolved.