This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Crashing/Freezing/Blue Screen

9 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

i like and agree with your suggestion, but I don't have a clue as how to put my problem into question form. What do I say or start with? Should I take my original question from here and post it there with some additional info?
prov1,

Make the question as specific as possible (I know, it is hard), describe your equipment in detail again, and be sure to provide a link to this thread. This will let them read what you have said without you having to re-say it all.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI