adyieldmanager anger
Topic Starter
Not sure how to post this, if someone can direct me how to post this. please write me…and I will repost in correct section…Thgank yoy
Need a simple solution to removing adyieldmanager. Yahoo uses rightmedia (Adyieldmanager) or has recently purchased rightmedia.
Type "Third party affiliate cookies on Yahoo" This list use to contain adyieldmanager alongside Right Media.
When I wrote right media to opt out of their cookies they sent me this:
Hi,
To opt out of any ad.yieldmanager.com cookies, please do the following:
(1) Clear your cookies under Internet Preferences
(2) Type this and go to the following URL (you will see a blank page): http://ad.yieldmanager.com/opt-out .
This will make sure that you will never store any Right Media cookies from here on out
- except for the opt-out cookie. **
Mind you I used a program to do a history erase before I could even get on their site, because without one I kept on getting warnings from spywaredoctor.
I typed in their site on my browser, but found this only worked for a while. Now I am thinging this was an attempt put spyware on my computer.
I have read some people say adyieldmanager is just a cookie some say it compromises security.
I have also read some people have loaded several antispyware programs to defeat it.
I have also looked at several forums and found no smiley faces for solutions.
Something I thought would work , but didn't do a history erase then go to security> opt out of 1st and 3rd party cookies, Worked for a while.
Best answer for now is to open a Hotmail email, no problems there, and stay away fro ebay as well.
Category
Computers & Internet > Internet > Other - Internet
Need a simple solution to removing adyieldmanager. Yahoo uses rightmedia (Adyieldmanager) or has recently purchased rightmedia.
Type "Third party affiliate cookies on Yahoo" This list use to contain adyieldmanager alongside Right Media.
When I wrote right media to opt out of their cookies they sent me this:
Hi,
To opt out of any ad.yieldmanager.com cookies, please do the following:
(1) Clear your cookies under Internet Preferences
(2) Type this and go to the following URL (you will see a blank page): http://ad.yieldmanager.com/opt-out .
This will make sure that you will never store any Right Media cookies from here on out
- except for the opt-out cookie. **
Mind you I used a program to do a history erase before I could even get on their site, because without one I kept on getting warnings from spywaredoctor.
I typed in their site on my browser, but found this only worked for a while. Now I am thinging this was an attempt put spyware on my computer.
I have read some people say adyieldmanager is just a cookie some say it compromises security.
I have also read some people have loaded several antispyware programs to defeat it.
I have also looked at several forums and found no smiley faces for solutions.
Something I thought would work , but didn't do a history erase then go to security> opt out of 1st and 3rd party cookies, Worked for a while.
Best answer for now is to open a Hotmail email, no problems there, and stay away fro ebay as well.
Category
Computers & Internet > Internet > Other - Internet