This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

windows startup/Processor bogged down by unecessary programs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can some one help me out? How do I make adjustments to what programs start during start up? I have too many unnecessary programs during windows start up and I want to turn off alot of them. Any tips, ideas? Anyone? Chris
Hi Again Mortimier,

I suggest you read up, then download and install CodeStuff Starter which will help you with disabling startup programs on your computer.

Here is a link that should assist you making sound decisions as to what each startup item does on bootup.

Best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI