This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello I'm new here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello members of WTT. I really like the name it gave me a chuckle when I first stumbled upon your site. I actually found it from a link on a yahoo question. Joining because I have a virus problem and need a bit of help. I will be posting that issue in another thread seeing that this is just the HELLO thread. Looking forward to your help. Happy New YEAR!!! :woot:
[external image: Posted Image] crimichr,

Great to see you have found this forum.

If you need any assistance to post your log in the correct forum, just ask, we will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Enjoy the forum and a Happy New Year to you also. :thumbup:

kind regards,
:welcome: crimichr, Welcome and enjoy the hospitality and expertise. I'm pretty new too, but its friendly and helpful. All the best Satchfan