Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet downloader?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chrissy72

chrissy72

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:56 PM

Ok. Whenever I try to access ebay from my desktop I go straight to a message saying internet downloader trial period has expired? I have only ever used internet explorer and this only happens when I try to go on ebay. I dont recall downloading anything for a trial period to do with downloading on the internet, but it only started happening after I installed malwarebytes anti-malware.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. -Albert Einstein.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 chrissy72

chrissy72

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

PS Are u happy now JC? How many more to go?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. -Albert Einstein.

#3 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

Hi Chrissy,

What was the report when you ran Malwarebytes' ? Was your system clear?

Have you got a good Antispyware program like SuperAntispyware? If not I suggest you download and install it.

I suggest you also run ATF-Cleaner.exe by Atribune once a week and see if that helps your problem.

Best regards,

#4 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

Also, try running IE without any Addons. If you have IE7 there is an option in the right click Context menu to do this. For IE6 you will have to go into Toold, Manage Addons and disable all of them. See if eBay works any better. If so then you need to figure out which one is causing the problem.

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown