This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Help please if you can

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was wondering if you guys could me out with a problem I'm having. The problem is that I can't get a program called NRatings to work on my vista computer, There use to be a patch for this to work for vista but that link is dead so I'm stuck with an error message such as: "Component .NET Framework 3.5 has failed to install with the following error message: "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. " The following components failed to install: - .NET Framework 3.5 See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD5211.tmp\inst all.log' for more information." Or when I run it as admin and window service pack 2 compatibillity "Windows Service Pack Update Information You must install this service pack to complete installation. Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 requires this to be installed prior to installation." Could you help me this?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI