This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

computer hanging up

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I posted an HJT log on Nov 16th that has had no response as yet. I posted a similar log on March 25, 2008. I am wondering if you have folks that do respond to these posts or is that service available no longer. Thanks for all you do.
I re-posted the HJT log yesterday evening (11/23). Thanks for any help you can give. My desktop computer continues to hang up at many, many websites. Don't know why.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI