This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

question regarding replies

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I posted my HJT log yesterday evening. I have an issue with smitfraud and spyaxe. I have been periodically checking for replies. None have been posted, however, I notice that several persons have the same problem, and they did get a reply. Is there a reason I didn't get one? Is my HJT log file messed up? Is there something I can do to help, other than be patient? Thank you for your voluntary services. I appreciate what your doing - your heroes. Rusdog B)
The forum is extremely busy as I am sure you are aware. We try to get to all posts in a timely manner based on the date they were posted. Sometimes based on the helpers available and their experience on any given day some posts may may take longer to get replied to than others.

If you have not had a response in 5 days please post your hijackthis log at the thread below.

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31622