This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

printer and sound dissappeared! Help please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Both my printer andspeakers areconnected but when I try to use mediaplayer or the printer they dont work. Printeris noteven listed anymore andwhen I try to add I get the message: OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETE. THEPRINTER SPOOLER SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING. When I try to play music I get: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly. Please help… Chad
Hello Chad,

Did you try System Restore to an earlier time before your problem was evident?
  • Start
  • All Programs
  • Accessories
  • System Tools
  • System Restore
Keep us posted.

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI