This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Newbee

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:woot: Hi everyone , I decided to join you all as you seem to have a lot of fun and when your serious about your work it's all in. so here I am all the way from Australia where the sun shines 25/7 Hee, Hee, Hee. cyl.
:welcome: ed-e-dee, Great you found us! You could just be around the corner from me, I am also in the eastern part of OZ, but 200KM inland in Queensland……….you can guess where as I live in the best rural city in Australia. Enjoy the forum, post if you need help or if you can help others. kind regards,
G/Day. Tallin, it's great to hear from an OZ when one is in a forum, I hope you havent got blowen away from the storms that Qld's been getting anyway I'm looking foward to you expert guys helping me out each time I stuffup ( which is quite often ). Great to be here. Ed :thumbup:
:thumbup: thanks for the reply, if you have problems, there are many talented technicians here to help you. No, no serious storms here, not like the poor folk in Brisbane. I feel for them I really do. Best regards,

200KM inland in Queensland……….you can guess where as I live in the best rural city in Australia.

How about a "strange" (to me anyway) name like Toowoomba?
Does that mean I'm close? No snow today. Hasn't snowed in a couple weeks. Global warming I guess. It's 41F today. I'd have to drive 20 minutes up in the hills for snow.
It could be worse Tomk, could be called Kingsthorp,just past toowoomba lol. there was snow in OZ today gee I'm glad I live in God's country ( mid north coast, fish all year round 0 Ed
Me too Ed, the best in the world, but then we are biased.

AND

What about Collarendebri and Goondiwindi, there not too far from me. TomK will have a fit Ed if we keep going on like this. [external image: Posted Image] :rofl: