This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello hello and hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Good evening, I'm Andrew from the South of England, enjoying the wet weather we always seem to have here for 364 days of the year, (the other day it's just cold - no rain). Thanks for the forum, looks great. One teeny thing - I can't seem to find the forum for 'letting people know your posts are 5 days old and you've had no replies' ,as , well, you guessed it, my post is 5 days old and I had no replies! Appreciate you're all busy, looking forward to hearing from someone. Great site, cheers from Southampton!
Thanks Tonka001 - I've done that. Appreciate all you people helping us out - restores faith in human nature….! Kindness is very underrated, and people who just want to help others are OK by me - good work.