This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

haalleeerr!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi taz? and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: There's lots of folks here from all around the world (some as far as the more distant parts of Surrey) :rofl: So take a few moments to have a look around and see what's where! Regards paws
Hi taz,

[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]

Paws is a joker, Surrey? :woot: how about a long haul to Australia? Then you know what flying is!

We hope you enjoy the forum, so much to read and learn,

kind regards,
Thanks for the warmest welcome guys! I think I would enjoy as well as learn something more from all of you here and would try to share my little knowledge about something and anything. Well, I'll just browse around! Best regards to all! :thumbup: