What the Tech Community
online crash analyis
1 min read
croc
Topic Starter
problem signature problemeventname:blue screen,os version 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2 local id 1033 additionalinformation bccode44 bcpl1 83f44608 bcp2 00000e71 bcp3 00000000 bcp4 00000000 os version6-0-6000 service pak 0.0 product 768-1 c:\windows\minidump\mini111608-1 c:\users\grandkids\appdata\local\temp\wer-6637904-0sysdata.xm1 c:\users\grandkids\appdata\localtemp\wer8824.tmp.version.txt
CatByte
Hello Croc and Welcome to WTT,
I'm not certain I understand your post, but I believe you may be having issues with your computer and are looking for help.
You may wish to read the information provided here
It explains how to download HJT and post a log in the correct forum here where a Malware Expert will come along and assist you.
I hope I have been of some help,
Regards
CB
I'm not certain I understand your post, but I believe you may be having issues with your computer and are looking for help.
You may wish to read the information provided here
It explains how to download HJT and post a log in the correct forum here where a Malware Expert will come along and assist you.
I hope I have been of some help,
Regards
CB
Doug
Hi croc,
You could also have a read, here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?act=SR&f=119
It may give you some ideas about how to better describe your situation and ask questions to get the information you want.
Best Regards,
Doug
You could also have a read, here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?act=SR&f=119
It may give you some ideas about how to better describe your situation and ask questions to get the information you want.
Best Regards,
Doug
Doug
Hi again, croc,
Seems that you are running Vista?
As much bad publicity as come out about Vista, it is still a good strong OS, in my opinion.
Here's a link to a problem and reply "similar" to yours.
Perhaps you can use it as a starting point for helping us know what your machine is experiencing and what you may need from us to help.
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6142_102-0.htm…ssageID=2591818
Give us more of the Error Code information that you may find.
Best Regards,
Doug
Seems that you are running Vista?
As much bad publicity as come out about Vista, it is still a good strong OS, in my opinion.
Here's a link to a problem and reply "similar" to yours.
Perhaps you can use it as a starting point for helping us know what your machine is experiencing and what you may need from us to help.
.the Problem Reports and Solutions section of the Control Panel (under System and Maintenance) can be of great assistance. Go into the View Problem History option and see if there is a pattern of another application malfunctioning a few minutes before Windows shuts down unexpectedly.
Also, go System and Maintenance->System->Advanced system settings->Startup and recovery settings and uncheck the box to automatically restart. That will let the BSOD remain visible, giving you the opportunity to write down the STOP code and error message. The minidump information may be beneficial to Microsoft, but we're better suited to address the error code than the memory contents
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6142_102-0.htm…ssageID=2591818
Give us more of the Error Code information that you may find.
Best Regards,
Doug