This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Explorer Access

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Cannot accesss Windows Explorer except in Safe Mode
I also inadvertently deleted IE5 (still have IE6) shown in Windows files.
I believe my problem started when I tried to fix Flash files for video viewing - could not view flash videos in IE and also couldn't with Firefox
I had tried to download a revised version that I believe was either with:

openpro \ opband.dll

or with

setup903.zip - unzipped files were file_id.diz pc.nfo setup.exe

Edited to make HJT log an attachment since it doesn't belong here:
[attachment removed]
[external image: Posted Image] Frankokush,

Good to see you have registered here, take a read around to familiarize yourself with all the sub-forums.

We do not analise HJT logs here on the Microsoft Windows Forum. Malware fighters do that over on the HJT forum so I suggest you follow and post here.

If you have no response in 5 days, post a gentle reminder here .

kind regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI