scudo
Topic Starter
Hi all,
iIam upgrading my PC (can`t afford a new one) from various bits of memory and harddrives given to me. The first part of me doing this work is to find out if I can use the memory as pictured below, in other words will it be compatible. I know I only have spave for another one so hoping the 512MB can be added.
No 1 is the original already in the PC.
Nos 2 & 3 have been given to me and I want to add it to give me more memory.
Question can anyone please tell me if 2 & 3 are compatible with No 1.
thanks
[external image: Posted Image]
iIam upgrading my PC (can`t afford a new one) from various bits of memory and harddrives given to me. The first part of me doing this work is to find out if I can use the memory as pictured below, in other words will it be compatible. I know I only have spave for another one so hoping the 512MB can be added.
No 1 is the original already in the PC.
Nos 2 & 3 have been given to me and I want to add it to give me more memory.
Question can anyone please tell me if 2 & 3 are compatible with No 1.
thanks
[external image: Posted Image]