This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi All!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Apparently I haven't logged in since 2005! :blush: Just dropped in to see who I know! In the past I've tried to assist Doug H with using the PC Pitstop full tests as a diagnostic tool and I also do technical support for PC Pitstop software. I've started HJT training twice but gave up both times because my brain hurt… :wacko:
Hi IntelGuy,

Recognised you immediately…Welcome back. [external image: Posted Image] I have not been over to PCPitstop for yonks, must go back soon. You helped me out over there once with email notifications…. I think it was.

I use the PCPitstop scan often, on here and for my own satisfaction…prefer the old, rather than the new format, but don't change it as I have just got used to the new one!

Come and see us more often,

Best regards to you. :notworthy:
Hi IntelGuy and welcome back. I joined the HJT training recently and know what you mean about the brainache but I think it will be worth it. Now that you're back, hope you will keep visiting. All the best Satchfan