This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi - new member

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there - I'm new to the forum. Glad you are here to help. I have a HJT log that I'll be posting in one of the helper threads. I have been using PC's for may years and tend to think of myself as somewhat of an expert, but this latest problem has my machine tied in knots. So, now I need to come to the real experts - I'm sure that you can help. See you in one of the other threads.
[external image: Posted Image]

Good to see you here broken_vaio,

Please follow this LINK to correctly post your HJT.

We hope you enjoy it here as there is so much to learn and do.

kind regards,