This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

CastleCops

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I know it isn't TomCoyote, but I haven't been able to open either their main pages nor the PIRT for days. I have searched the 'net for reports of them being down, nothing current. Anybody have any news? Thanks.

I know it isn't TomCoyote, but I haven't been able to open either their main pages nor the PIRT for days.
I have searched the 'net for reports of them being down, nothing current.
Anybody have any news?
Thanks.

Hi Curmudgeon,

Yes, they have been down for days, trouble over there I hear. By the way, this is WTT. :smack:

kind regards,
Thanks. Thought maybe my server was blocking access. I know it's now WTT, used to be TomCoyote, didn't it? My log-in from TomCoyote still works!

I know it's now WTT, used to be TomCoyote, didn't it?


Look at your web-browsers title bar while viewing the main forums ;)