This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

DDoS on at Castlecops - again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thanks AplusWebMaster, I was able to get to the site with no problem. I guess their countermeasures are working…. for now. Doug
They are doing a great job keeping the site running. I was using it the whole day and I wouldn't have even noticed had it not been for the announcement. Being such a threat to malware creators it's no wonder that they are trying to take it down, I would take it as a compliment (almost :P) Keep it up castlecops!
DDoS again??? 'Been getting this browser msg -all- day: "The server at castlecops.com is taking too long to respond." Anyone else verify? 'Can't seem to find any info on it at the moment… :unsure: .

DDoS again???

'Been getting this browser msg -all- day:
"The server at castlecops.com is taking too long to respond."

Anyone else verify? 'Can't seem to find any info on it at the moment… :unsure:


.


I get a awfully long "waiting for www.Castlecops.com", after that, the page times out.