This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi there

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi folks. I've spent most of my spare time over at CastleCops for the last several years. For the last several days CC has been out of commission or very, very slow so thought I'd pop in here for a visit. :)
Thanks Bill. I tried to PM you but the system wouldn't let me. Maybe I have to post some number of msgs first?
Yeah, you have to have 10 or 15 posts first. Thanks again for checking in - it's good to have an email and Mailwasher expert within reach! ;)
Welcome Ike…it is kind of sad to see what is/has happened at CC. But I'm sure your experience and background will be a great benefit to the forums here at WTT. Welcome again, Dave
Hi Ikester, A very warm welcome to you, if you get time to look in, and contribute at any of our subforums, you will be most welcome. Regards paws