This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

cant sign in to live id

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been unable to access microsoft websites and various other sites lately. I am in a fantasy football league on msn.foxsports.com and was unable to open the sign in page for my windows live id login(the sign in page itself) for the past week and counting. The page loads for minutes and goes to the internet explorer cannot open this page. I can however access it from other computers. I have tried to go to microsoft.com's home page as well as msn's page to get support info but cannot open the sites main pages at all. I have messed with firewall/security settings and cleared my browser cache as well as temp internet files and cookies numerous times but with no luck. I also dont see the advertisements on foxports.com's homepage anymore; i get a syntax error message on my status bar that reads line:1738, char: 51, error: syntax, code:0. I would like some help if anyone has any ideas.
hello Ryan E.
have you isolated the issue if it's really the internet conneciton or just the browser? try using another browser like firefoxand see if it works then we can go further after.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI