This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't Log In

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I tried to log into a Casual Game Site when I click "my account" or "sign in", I get this "cookies" page then it lets me access the sign in boxes. Also, I get a "script error" box that displays when the "cookies" page displays. I clicked on the sites link and got the same screen and script error message. I don't know if this is related, but I can't even successfully load the one hour demo programs. This has never been a problem, even after the "cookies" screen started to appear! Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI