This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Office 2007

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:pullhair: My office 2007 is really causing problems. I can't save any word, publisher or Outlook attachments, it keeps saying "APP CRASH". I can't open any publisher files at all, same thing happens. I tried to reinstall but I have an upgrade version and my old Office is not on the computer any more. Do I need to uninstall 2007, reinstall Office 2000 and upgrade again to fix? This just started 4/1/2009 and I am really frustrated. ANY help would be appreciated! I don't want to screw it up more then it is now. Thanks.
Thanks, I had tried that numerous times already, but not since I removed all of the updates that came in….and it worked on Word, Outlook and Publisher! Thanks again for your help, I reallt appreciate it and feel a little embarrassed that I overlooked doing that again.

You can mark this as done!


Allrighty :thumbup:

and feel a little embarrassed that I overlooked doing that again.


No need to. When frustrations over a problem gets the vice on you, one
overlook even the most obvious at times ;)


Cheers

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI