This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Backwards Files!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This happened just a few days ago and I have no idea what caused it or how to undo it. Whenever I have to use a Open or Save File dialog box in windows, it shows my program listed backwards. On my desktop they are all in the right order but whenever I'm in one of those dialog boxes everything is reversed. It's driving me crazy, if someone can show me how to switch it back I'll be super happy!!!
Few, I found a fix, this can be closed and moved. And if anyone has this problem, you open a open or save dialog box, arrange it by name, and hold Ctrl while clicking the X on the dialog box, it takes a while to quit but then when you re-open a dialog box it works!
Amen to that. I just had this happen on my computer and remembered your post so was able to come here and get the info I needled to fix it. Many thanks Vectris :thumbup: It's a good enough tip I even added to my Tips database :notworthy:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI